We present to you our Training Workshops:
NSPIRE is a method for conducting and processing inspections of HUD-assisted housing developed by HUD’s Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC).
NSPIRE aims to improve confidence in HUD’s ability to keep properties in compliance by accurately assessing the condition of a unit, implementing streamlined inspection processes, and prioritizing the health and safety of residents.
Supervisors/Staff and Internal Inspectors
What you’ll learn:
What you’ll takeaway:
- 1) Understand how NSPIRE was developed and its purpose. What’s changing and what’s new. Navigate all 62 NSPIRE standards and review pictures of real deficiencies from our Expert Inspectors Gallery.
- 2) Read and navigate all 62 NSPIRE Standards.
- 3) Recognize the three inspectable areas under NSPIRE
- 4) Identify the three types of inspections under NSPIRE.
- 5) Evaluate the three deficiency categories under NSPIRE.
- 6) Recognize the eight focus areas for the Health and Safety of residents.
- 7) Understand the new scoring system and perform simplistic scoring exercises.
- 8) Manage our very own NSPIRE Inspections software, the GHP iNSPIRE App.
You will take with you: A comprehensive booklet, encompassing all materials reviewed during the class which will serve as a reference for all your NSPIRE needs in the future. Besides, you will take as a gift our exclusive Field Guide for Inspectors, with all necessary information to conduct an inspection in just 10 pages!
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Salt Lake City, UT
Nov 20th and 22nd | 9 AM